Higgs Tours - Ocho Rios Jamaica

Contact us at 876-850-1396 or nhigs57@yahoo.com

Kansas City - Minnesota MLB Live Stream

Competition: Kansas City vs Minnesota watch live stream September 22, 2019


http://live.welcome.bet/1713238

http://live.welcome.bet/1713238

Texas - Oakland match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 4 and 8).
  • Texas has not chance of playoffs.
  • Oakland has a very good chance of playoffs (98%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Texas has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recent matches Oakland is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recently Texas have a series of guest games.
  • Texas will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 160 head-to-head matches Texas won 88 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 70 matches and goals 805-685.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Texas won 46 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 33 matches and goals 387-316.

    Philadelphia - Cleveland match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 6 and 9).
  • Philadelphia has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has not chance of win division, has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Cleveland has a chance of playoffs (30%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are in a poor body shape now.
  • Recently Philadelphia have a series of guest games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Philadelphia won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 49-33.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Philadelphia won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 30-13.

    St. Louis - Chi Cubs match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 6 and 3).
  • St. Louis has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a good chance of win division (93%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • Chi Cubs has a very small chance of playoffs (5%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches St. Louis is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Chi Cubs

Comment

You need to be a member of Higgs Tours - Ocho Rios Jamaica to add comments!

Join Higgs Tours - Ocho Rios Jamaica

© 2021   Created by Noel Higgins.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service