Contact us at 876-850-1396 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: The Lighthouse
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Shadow Knights Studio
Shadow Knights Studio
Release Date: Coming Soon
the lighthouse xl review. the lighthouse english centre wyszków. the lighthouse 1801. the lighthouse wilmington nc. the lighthouse jackson ms. to the lighthouse pdf free download. the berenstain bears haunted lighthouse full episode. the lighthouse vt. the lighthouse queensland. where is the lighthouse key in skyrim. the lighthouse gta 5. the lighthouse sw11 4lr. to the lighthouse full text download. the lighthouse mackay menu. the lighthouse jazz club. the lighthouse gulf shores. the lighthouse of the orcas english trailer. to the lighthouse full summary. the lighthouse chelsea piers. the lighthouse restaurant & rooftop bar. the lighthouse vallejo. the lighthouse jobs. lighthouse the dark being windows 10. the lighthouse in key west. the lighthouse grill. the lighthouse dublin. the lighthouse of houston. the lighthouse fullerton hotel location. the lighthouse okc. the lighthouse movie torrent. the man in the lighthouse eng sub. the lighthouse trail. the lighthouse resort key west. the lighthouse freeport bahamas. the lighthouse freemans bridge road. the lighthouse restaurant. where is the lighthouse key in dishonored. the lighthouse ho chi minh. where's the lighthouse elevator key. the lighthouse sims 4. the lighthouse qs. the lighthouse mall. jesus is the lighthouse mp3 download. the lighthouse 4338 s prairie. the lighthouse key west. the lighthouse 98 liverpool road formby. the lighthouse mackinaw city menu. lighthouse full version apk. to the lighthouse movie torrent. the lighthouse zomato. the lighthouse near me. where is the lighthouse in windows backgrounds. the lighthouse of the orcas english trailer. the lighthouse 11 mitchell lane glasgow. the lighthouse 1999. the lighthouse. to the lighthouse full novel pdf. the lighthouse keeper full movie. the lighthouse boylestone. the lighthouse key of g. the lighthouse pc game. the lighthouse yann tiersen. the lighthouse english. the lighthouse glasgow g42 0nt. the lighthouse valdosta ga. the lighthouse dun laoghaire. the lighthouse 100. the lighthouse cafe hermosa beach. the lighthouse uttoxeter. lighthouse wikipedia the free encyclopedia. the lighthouse at chelsea piers. the lighthouse left 4 dead. the lighthouse macon ga. the lighthouse jamaican restaurant. the lighthouse 10k. the lighthouse bistro. the lighthouse fargo. the lighthouse keeper's wife. the lighthouse resort. to the lighthouse in hindi. the lighthouse baptist church. the lighthouse 89.3. the lighthouse des moines. to the lighthouse audiobook free download. strange cases the lighthouse mystery free download. the lighthouse 2019 cast. the lighthouse pcb. the lighthouse kansas city. the lighthouse project. to the lighthouse free pdf. to the lighthouse full pdf
Update v.0.1.0 & Announcement:
Hi, in this update we added almost everything that was requested by the community.
1. New interface graphics
2. Added support for inverse Y mouse
3. Now you can change mouse sensitivity
4. We added FOV setup setting. Now you can see player from close or far while in-game (screenshot attached).
5. You can now crouch/sneak (just basic system, for now)
6. Updated some of the animations.
7. We integrated a new extra game that will be available to play in the next update.
8. We removed the shut down option by using controller, instead we added it in option as none default option, you can enable if you want or not to use it. Once enabled if you try to exit the game the option will be available.
This option is there for people that play with controller and are far away from PC.
9. We integrated focus/unfocused HUD target. Since the protagonist is inexperienced we left the focus taking more time. Later after the protagonist becomes more experienced the focus will take less time.
[November 14, 2018] - We are working on the Main Game.
Announcement: Extra game first - story after
Since we don’t want to lock many of the game feature aspects from the story, like locations unavailable, weapons etc. We decided to create at first some !extra game content! where you can experience some of Alicia’s dreams (lived from within Asylum). There are going to be a few of these dreams such as:
- The Awakening of the Reaper
- Once I was hunted, now, I am the hunter.
- Raid Mode
In one of these extra game ( point 2) we want to make our protagonist an experienced fighter as well (opposite what Alicia in story is) so we can introduce new weapons such as double barrel shotgun, and a whole new look for our heroine that we just made.
Please remember this “heroine” will only be available in the extra content game, will not affect the story.
Along your journey you will earn experience and coins from killing [them] as well as more special wanted creatures. You will have to upgrade your weapons and buy new skills before you can face the last boss. Dying will be a big penalty.
Why do this extra game first?
In this time while we work on this extra game we can focus more on all gameplay elements that we want to include in the actual story such as upgrade system, new weapons, enemy, maps assets and so on, without locking weapons to use or levels to explore.
We will actually work on the main game production while doing this extra game, but also deliver you guys better updates instead of waiting for each chapter to be finished! If you will like us to work on the story instead, updates will take a lot more time and you may get bored or impatient waiting for next chapter.
What will happen with the main story campaign production?
Nothing, we are still working on it, just that we will postpone it for a bit until we will have many of the gameplay elements ready by finishing with this mod.
Is this an additional game or just an extension?
Is going to be just an extra content game that you can choose if you want to play or not.
. Update 0.3.0 - Now Available:
Voice auditions and language localization (Japanese, Chinese, German, other) will be added to the game at a later date.
Thank you all for the wait, 0.3.0 update is now live!
We apologize for the delay, but we put a lot of work into adding several new features and enhancing the gameplay experience overall. What we released so far in previous releases was more of a build showcasing what our team can do, encouraged by your support. Despite everything, we are happy to know the game still had a positive review.
We know we should have not released the game in that current state, but without your help and support this project could have not existed.
This game has been completely reworked from the ground up since our last build, 0.2.0. We hope that now you can enjoy the improved game and story experience, and come back craving more.
1. You can now play from the beginning of chapter 1, following Alicia’s journey from the beginning.
2. We included both Over The Shoulder and Fixed Camera Angles as we mentioned in the Steam Greenlight, as well an Easter egg that will take you back to your childhood with retro 90’s gameplay. This Easter egg can be activated or deactivated at any time by visiting the old TV inside one of the rooms.
Warning: For a more immersive game experience we suggest everyone play in the Fixed Camera Mode First!
3. New game mechanics such as, in fixed camera mode, Alicia can turn her head and look directly at objects. There are also blinking items for important notifications, with a disabled autosave feature. In over the shoulder, buttons appear on screen. Life is displayed in the HUD, autosave is enabled, and so on.
4. We changed and improved all the enemy’s behaviors, movements, and animations to make combat more intense. We added also some new enemies.
Warning: The game mechanics and AI have been built to work well with fixed camera mode. Enemy may look week on normal in OTS mode for some people, but are extremely deadly on Professional mode.
5. We added cinematics, including an opening intro and in-game cameras.
6. We added a whole new area with many rooms to explore. This alone took a few months of level design.
7. We added several new puzzles, and some unique elements that perhaps you’ve never seen before, only works on steam.
8. Inventory and HUD has been completely redesigned.
9. We had to remove the cemetery map since the action takes place later on in the game. However, we will still include this part in next update.
10. There are several new animations.
11. We added over 15 new tracks of music and ambiance.
12. New achievement
13. Last but not least we added 2 new writers to our team, and we are currently auditioning voice over talent as well. With enough support we will look into game localization next, translating the game in different languages.
Please note that the current 0.3.0 release will be more polished, updating everything we think still needs more work. You might be wondering why we didn’t include a map of the place… That is because we are still working on it. We will also be diligently reviewing your comments regarding gameplay and ways to improve the game further, as we want to provide the best product possible for our players.
Thank you for your patience and continued support, and have fun. We hope we have made it worth the wait. Feedback is encouraged and appreciated!
DISCOUNT NOTICE: Because we worked so hard on this update, we want to encourage more players to try out our new and improved game, and thus will be offering a special 25% off steam sale for the next two weeks.
Discount will be available on:
April, 25 2019 at 10AM (Los Angeles Time Zone).
This is a limited time sale, so get your discounted copy of THEM & US now, before we will have to raise the price!