Contact us at 876-850-1396 or email@example.com
Title: Miss Fisher and the Deathly Maze
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
Tin Man Games
Tin Man Games
Release Date: 7 Feb, 2018
Poor graphics and animation, no voices, repetitive stuff, long to play; so many ''pick your choice'' with one choice available.
I got it on sale and I regret it. Even for 2$, it was way too much.. An average game, but for fans of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries TV show it is a must-have!
Althought there is NO voice acting in this game, it is very easy to imagine our favourite characters' reading these lines.
- The artwork is spot on and the characters are true to the tv show, even though they get less screentime in this game.
- Simple linear storyline but the player chooses where to go, who to talk to, etc.
- No punishments for wrong guesses in the "deduction" screen, and no wrong choices in the entire game. This is a blessing in games like this, as otherwise I find myself wrought with anxiety and double guessing myself. (Don't fear, even if you get everything wrong when the mystery is solved, you will still find out what happened and will not be left hanging.)
- Only one save slot, which means you usually have to replay the entire episode to try out other options or to get certain achievements.
- There is no audio dialogue, only written.
- Unfortunately the writing is a bit lacklustre. Minor things such as doubling up words, missing words, and using the wrong pronouns rather often. To a level that makes me wonder if they proof-read it before publishing the game.
- The sound affects are a little bit... off.
- The second part of the game is noticeably evolved from the first part, featuring changes to the "examine" ability, and the addition of simple %2