Thrusty Ship Download For Windows 10
Download ->>->>->> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
Try the demo (Demo graphics out of date): https://multi-core-collider.itch.io/thrusty-ship-demo
Thrusty Ship, looks cute, but it will spank you... - Anonymous
Pilot your Thrusty Ship in space. Fight gravity, collect Cores and smash a bunch of space junk, but watch your fuel! In Thrusty Ship, the only enemy is yourself...
- Core Hunts: Can you complete every level collecting every Core without dying once?
- Time Trials: Completing a level unlocks Time Trials. Want a proper challenge? You got one champ. Try and get gold in every Time Trial.
- 3 Worlds to explore: Progress in your adventure and unlock levels and mechanics. Can you beat the most challenging world, World 3?
- 72 levels to beat: Master your piloting skills in various different challenges. Hours and hours of challenge and fun.
- 5 tier 1 ships: Spend your Cores on ships, all with different attributes and piloting styles.
- 5 tier 2 ships: Unlock and buy these advanced ships to get access to more extreme specs.
- 5 secret ships: Nobody knows how to unlock these, but rumor has it these are really weird, with special abilities...
- Cheek clenching moments: Stay at the edge of your seat, as you try your best to get through levels without running out of fuel!
Are you a casual player that likes to see new levels and mechanics? Thrusty Ship is for you!
Are you a completionist? Thrusty Ship has got you covered!
Are you a speed runner? Thrusty Ship will give you something to brag about...
Controller recommended and fully supported in game. Controller not supported for the launcher.
Fully supported controllers are: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 (wired configuration), Steam Controllers (default Xinput configuration)
There are several other partially supported controllers, however, if not fully recognised they will display Xbox inputs in game
- 2019-04-26: Visual Update, Level Editor (beta), Custom Level Selection (beta)
Title: Thrusty Ship
Genre: Action, Indie
in Principle Games
in Principle Inc
Release Date: 22 Jan, 2019
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz (Intel Celeron / AMD Athlon 64 x2)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or AMD Radeon
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: Gamepad Recommended
thirsty ship. thrusty ship steam
Simple enough game that is often frustrating. Also fun. The sense of accomplishment does give that high. It takes practice and if you like puzzles the game might be for you. I bought the game to give it a try and see if I could get into a puzzle like game where you will die and keep at it.
The game is fun and interesting enough that I will get back to it again. The levels are short enough that you can get through them pretty quickly. I am more interested in simulations and other games. I do branch out to other genres to see if I like them.. Excellent game! Very fun and challenging. Extremely rewarding!. I absolutely love this game. It feels easy at the start, but gets really challenging level by level. The sound effects and music also make the game feel amazing. The progression system in the game is well done, and doesn't really feel grindy at all. Each level feels like they have something new to offer, although I am only 2 hours in, and can't say that for sure on the other levels. The dev suggest that you play on controller, but I didn't find the keyboard experience that much harder, and actually I preferred using keyboard.
Is it worth the price?
The games price might feel a bit too much for "arcady" kind of game, but this game has a lot more to offer than what's on the surface. Hell, I am 2 hours into the game, and already feel like it was worth my money. There is probably atleast 100 hours of content and challenges in the base game, and there is also the active workshop communtiy making new levels constantly.
TL;DR: Worth the price, more so if it hits the sales.
Thrusty Ship - First Major Update:
Hi Thrusty Ship fans,
Today we're releasing the first major update to Thrusty Ship. Here's what's new:
- Completely reworked graphics. We like to call them 2.25D. We're using 3D rendering techniques to give our 2D art a slight 3D feeling. We achieved this by adding normal maps, height maps, ambient occlusion, emission and lighting.
- User Interface overhaul. All of the menus have been completely redone. They still work mostly as they did before (meaning they only support controllers or keyboard), but they look slicker and clearer.
- Level editor with Workshop support added. It's now possible to create your own levels and upload them to the Steam Workshop interface. The editor only supports Mouse and Keyboard controls. There is a video tutorial series you can consult to learn how to use it as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftUNo0_O0Lk&list=PLYNA5JTxVZN0R8...
- Custom Level Selection menu. Here you will be able to play custom levels you made, or ones that you're subscribed to on the Steam Workshop.
Here are things that you should know about the editor:
- The Level Editor is still in Beta. Anyone can use it, but there may be problems we have yet to uncover. We'll be fixing problems as we find them. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you encounter problems!
- At the moment, we are missing localisation of the Level Editor in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Russian, Turkish, and Norwegian. We will be working on adding these in as soon as possible. Please bear in mind that our localisation teams are made up of volunteers, to whom we are eternally grateful. This situation makes it impossible for us to promise a precise date for the localised versions to be released.
This update is completely free, and comes with a week long discount as well. Please help us spread the word about Thrusty Ship, the cute ship game that WILL spank you. :)
Thanks again, Mike, Developer of Thrusty Ship. Dutch translation added to editor
Dutch now online! Thanks volunteers!. German translation added to editor
The German translation has now been added to the editor. It's at a stage where we're happy to include it. We may make minor changes to it over time as appropriate.. Turkish translation added to editor
Our Turkish translator volunteer has completed most of the work for the level editor. There are a few minor things to fix still, but it's in a good enough shape to release an update.
Drosoph Hotel download apunkagames
Continent of the Ninth Seal: Starter Pack download for pc [key serial]
Zombie Army Trilogy Download Crack Serial Key
Remothered: Tormented Fathers download no crack
Academagia: The Making of Mages activation key
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Lorebook Activation Code [Keygen]
Scavenger download for pc [full version]
GUILT trainer download
Sonar Beat Soundtrack crack download offline activation
Skin Deep [full version]